PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai / UAE
Thread: Dubai / UAE
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2009, 10:25
Vercingetorix

Hi Jors

1. Verci seems to be pushing certain peoples buttons and that I find him amusing in a Borat kind of way. You know - says and does totally insane and outrageous stuff that should be either laughed at or ignored, yet he still manages to ruffle some feathers.
2. but no, you keep buying his tickets
3. It appears that you're all so wrapped up in this nonsense that you all think someone else is someone else who's masquerading as someone else and the dirty laundry justs keeps flapping.

Never were 'Troolier' words spoken.

It's fun to push buttons and provide amusement at the same time.
Can only surmise that the response to 'button pushing' is because of the underlying truth.
I quote from a recent correspondence with the MATCO on the subject "we have just done what the Irish, Australians and Swedes were not able to do, and that is a transition to a new centre without full system failure. We achieved what those centres plus many more failed to achieve by transtioning to an advanced ATC system without a full system failure".
(The Italicised spelling is that of the MATCO).

That explains the recent power outage then and the attendent firing of the duty engineer to cover up managment failures. Uhm

Kattar Kid

Friends of mine in UAE center (and close to them) say that Verci has more of his finger to the pulse than he did when he was MATCO!

In other words, unsubstantiated second hand vicarious untruths.

However, can only say that it is difficult to have any sort of pulse when Stromboli has his foot on one's carotid artery!!

Also, that's a big No No to Nos 1 - 5. Hard to go with No 4, especially when sitting on a beach with an evenly balanced diet, i.e. glass of champagne in either hand.

P.S. Re racist remarks, I used to only know lager spelt one way but since encountering the then Training section I now know that in Afrikaans there are two spellings. i.e. lager & laager. I like the former but not the latter nor the attitudes associated with it.
N.B. Don't forget that my wife is an asian babe.
Wonder how that would go down on a holiday in Seff Afrika, not!!
Also check out MATCO's comments above re Irish, Australians and Swedes!!

Cheers to all my readers.

To infinty and beyond and, hopefully, back in time for a pint of Theakstones Old Peculiar.

Last edited by Vercingetorix; 20th Sep 2009 at 10:53.