PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Onur Air - man june ?
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2009, 18:13
dicksorchard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crass Attitudes don't save lives !

Bealzebub

How apalling & Pompous is your attitude ( not nearly as bad as my poor english ) .

Although my friend described this as a terrifying ordeal & she now has genuine safety concerns about travelling with this airline again - neither you or i have any real knowledge about what occurred during her particular flight and that is why i was asking if anyone on the forum knew anything about the incident ?

And i can assure you that she wont have suffered in silence ..i have no doubt that she has re -lived her ordeal to any one that would listen !

One persons terror after all is anothers joyride !

However unlike my friend ( who has no knowledge of the aviation industry apart from going on her regular 2 week jollys ) i have the forthsight to double check which actual airline i will be flying with !

I value my own safety and that of my family members which is why i am a member of Pprune .

And if you are a proffesional pilot then you should be well aware that Onur Air which is a relativly young airline has had a number of safety / maintenance issues and more than 7 serious incidents involving their aicraft .

I personally would never have flown with them in the first place .!

So Old Chap instead of launching into a tirade about stale bread rolls and the use of cellphone photography why could'nt you have passed on some friendly advice even if it is 3 months after the event ?

I think that maybe just maybe your a little grumpy today and im just getting a little bit of jetblast blowing in my direction !