PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus A320 Contracts
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2009, 17:48
Flyingstig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetman.
Just in case you didnt take my advise..........

Yes the PAS salary is paid gross but, correct me if I`m wrong, I always thought the figure at the top left corner of any pay cheque was gross. The sad, scrawny little number at bottom right is the nett.

Why do I want to do this? Well its simple really...............
She who will be obeyed has a nephew, well actually her sister Deidre (In Wiltshire, keeps a herd of prize Yaks........something to do with organic Mongolian butter.) Anyway, her nephew, young Scroggins Junior, ended up as an A320 driver for some brightly coloured mob. Unfortunately young scrogs fell foul of the jolly old Law.......a small misunderstanding with the management of The Savoy and an inflatable Blonde Virgin hostie by the name of Charlene..........a matter of some diamond jewellery of questionable provenence.......and the long term lease of a Lamborghini Murcialago, the owner of which failed to grasp the finer points of the lease agreement. Anyway, hence the fact that our young hero found himself languishing at HM`s pleasure in the jolly old `Scrubs`.
Displaying his customary enterpirsing spirit he signed up for a rehabilitation course sponsored by none other than the jolly old PM hiimself, our Gordie. The long and the short of it being that young Scroggins had a week of ground school, a few sessions in the fixed base sim and 4 in the real thing followed by an LPC /OPC. Well actually, the OPC was a bit tricky on account of how HM Prisions are a bit short on A320 SOPs!

Anyway..... Young Scrogs is due out any time now. The icing on dear old Gordons Angel Cake is that HMG must pay our chap for a year at the going rate, not working of course!

So we come to the jolly old rub of the matter...does he claim the PAS salary or the Astraeus one??

See, told you it was simple......just like popping off ducks on a pond with Pater`s old Holland and Holland!