PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett gone .......but ?
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2009, 13:05
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting comment Prof.

How has our agenda been annunciated?

You allude to knowledge from inside.I was at a fairly high level and through mates was privvy to P & L figures and a whole lot more. I was in the middle of the mess.

You make statements, and then back off in your last post.

I am not criticising, but would just like to know where you are coming from.

If the discussion is pointless to you Prof, then you are not and were not involved, but if you were then you were totally irrelevant,

That is the only reason I can imagine you would be so dismissive of an event that caused a great deal of angst, depression to the point of suicide and personal hardship to a great number of terrific people.

I was from a different culture, but the same sub species. We were all AIRLINE and in those days we shared a bond.

Once at least in your life, I hope you can find that bond wth a like group of people.

If you were a part of an Airline, I am sure you had no idea or need for the culture.

An Airline was something to treasure - and we did and still hold memories close. It is what we are and what provided the basis to our self esteem and self image.

Sermon endeth, but never underestimate the love of Airline workers for their carrier.

EWL