PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2009, 10:19
want_to_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sydneybloggs

hi Sydneybloggs

Well done on applying on-line! It is a dream to become a cabin crew isn't? Good thing Emirates is picking up their recruitments

For the moment, I believe Emirates are re-interviewing candidates who are in the holding pool and doing open days globally as well. The Brisbane open days is held at the end of this month, which means anyone can attend. I could have gone (because I live in Brisbane), but my 1 full year is not up yet. I am not sure if you are aware of the procedures of re-interviewing again after having gone through with Emirates interview selections. If you made it to the last rounds of interview, which is the one-on-one, and failed to land the job, you will have to wait for a full year before attending. If you only made it to the second stage and failed to make it to the last stage, you will have to wait 6 months.

Anyway, because you live in London, check the Emirates page regularly see if they are hosting an OD/AD there and if they are, just register your interest and hopefully they'll send you an invite through emails.

Any questions feel free to ask

God Bless