PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2009, 09:04
Caledonia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FAO Valensi

Hi valensi,
I think my first final interview lasted about 45 minutes if I can remember. First they took me through my CV and asked me loads of questions about my previous jobs, then they ask loads of the scenario questions. At the end they ask if you have any questions so would be good to have a couple prepared. Just be relaxed, smile, give them good eye contact and try and use their names when you're talking to them. Wear red lipstick Originally we did our psychometric test at the end of our AD so we didn't have to do it online before the interview, but had to re-do it on line before this interview. I hear that they use the results of the test to generate the scenario questions so I wouldn't count on the exact same questions they asked me, but that's just what I heard. Some of them are pretty random, just try and think of loads of different work based scenarios and try and get examples for them. I had a couple of total mind blanks in my first interview and I still got through so don't be stressed too much.

Good luck!! Hope it goes well, let me know
x