PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2009, 18:44
EI-BUD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I get the feeling that you seem to keep homing in on this FR is Irish and East Belfast being 'Loyalist' that they have something against FR. I think that since their arrival MOL with the arrogance that he has shown towards the residents has certainly not placed him on their love list
gate 22 , thanks for the feedback, you will note that I never mentioned the word 'loyalist', the 'community' around the airport does not directly infer loyalist. However, I would agree that MOL has not made much friends locally but I am of the view that the generally locals let they be of any denomination seem to identify Ryanair as the offending airline and my point being that there are plenty of other airlines coming in and out.

I actually dont mind that there will be an extention or not. I have had divided feelings in the past but at this point dont actually care.

It is a matter of opinion as to which aircraft are most noisy. The 738s generally are much younger and modern (not suggesting that younger means quiter) and many of the other types eg 320/321/319 are alot older and not as up to date, also I think the 195 is just as noisy as the 738.

As stated before it must not be pleasant for the locals to have planes over head so frequently, but at this stage there still is no facts being stated as to what plane it was and when specifically this happened at the persons house under the flight path. Does anyone know the anwer?

EI-BUD