PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A sting in the tail with $49 Tiger Flight
Old 18th Sep 2009, 09:38
Flying Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Surprised that people still think the lowcosts are cheap and offer service.
When I did try them, I found the other two just as bad. They always look for alternative revenue sources! Traps for the unwary ,stings in the tail all around.
Remember being conned by one over a unused ticket to the point where it had expired."Sorry, that one has now expired.Would you like to buy another?"
"Yeah,but, what about the airport taxes on the expired one? Are you going to keep those as well? Isn't that illegal? "
One told me that they were full and that if I wanted to bring an extra carry on with me I would have to buy a seat.So they charged passenger/terminal taxes as well and it ended up sitting alone in the row behind as the flight was less than half full. Was the bag listed on the GD as a passenger?

How many were duded for taxes as well as fares when thay turned up late and lost tickets?
Don't forget that the service carriers have reduced fares to fight the lowcosts.
Soon the lowcosts will attempt to provide some service to fight the service carriers because they can't lower fares anymore.Then they'll raise the fares!

You want service, fly a service carrier.
You want Loto...fly.....