PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cabin Crew-Shape up..or
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2009, 04:00
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer service

GF were great when Hogans changes came through; their F class was a bargain for the price....they stopped some of their routes so they were no good to me-as well as just dying a slow death...to be resurrected - who knows?
I logically voted with my feet and changed carriers and have been bitterly dissapointed with EY.

Well maybe time for a change to QR, or king of carriers SQ ....I think QR are by far the most consistant carrier in the GCC. The marketing hype of EK and EY is now laughable.

Disinterested cabin crew from developing and developed countries who are there for no other reason than a job prospect(read no customer service instinct) are probably the common denominator in the poor in-flight equation of EY, EK and GF to an extent(GF have waaaay tooo many disinterested locals on the ground)

I don't at all agree with QR whip tactics keeping their crews in shape but at least one gets what they pay for in a premium cabin, both hard and soft product.

SQ is certainly also becomming more and more attractive....now that's a carrier....

Oddy

PS-I wasnt expecting any apologies or offers to forgive, thats a tad nieve, but just maybe some inside story or logical reasoning eg cabin crew morale low etc as to the poor in-flight service on EY in premium cabins ................. how's that for a "rant" mod ?