PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2009, 20:45
Caledonia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re-Validation Interview

Hey filwa
I had my interview today, it was much as Lucy 21 said, it felt quite relaxed (it was one of the girls who saw us through the whole process last year). It was actually in an office over a desk so wasn't as daunting as the massive table and panel style interview last time. It was all scenario questions like before, a few examples of what I was asked:
- Can you think of a time when you've had to deal with a sensitive situation
- Can you talk to me about when you have had to deal with a difficult customer
- Can you tell me about a time when you have introduced something new in your work
- Can you think of a time when you've had to be very flexible at work
- Can you think of a time when you've had to deal with a difficult rule
And she asked what i've been doing since I got the bad news, and how I felt/handled it.
Afterwards she said that all the documents would be sent to Dubai for a decision and i'd hear in about a fortnight, and that the first Ab Initio course is starting at the beginning of November and would how able am I to leave Britain at short notice. She said that we'd have to complete some of the medicals again at our own expense but she wasn't able to tell me which ones and that if I am to be successful a different team in London will liaise with us regarding the medicals. She said the 4 passport pictures we are asked for aren't used in the decision making process and are sent to london for something to do with security passes.
Hope this helps some people! Good luck
x