PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 17th Sep 2009, 17:35
skysod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For all of you guys out there thinking about whether to apply or not, I have been here for a little over 2 months now, just completed my line training and I know it's still early days, but I am loving it out here!

Just rented a beautiful brand new apartment on the palm with spectacular views and the rent allowance covers the cost.
This is my fourth type rating course since entering commercial flying, and the training facilities provided were second to none that I have experienced.

The management team out here bend over backwards to help you settle in and I have absolutely no complaints............and no I'm not a management pilot....just a humble F/O.

The wife joined me just last week and she also thinks that she will be very happy here.

That said, there are some who are not quite as satisfied as I am, but I think if you have a positive attitude and are ready to embrace the life style you will enjoy life in Dubai, however if you just look for the negatives, then you will find them and Dubai will not suit everyone.