PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2009, 15:52
traveller93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Traveller,

My private message inbox is always open. Perhaps you may like to give me some information that obviously I am unaware of.

P.S - Looking through Lolo's post history, it seems he only has 3 posts and I'm sure there were a lot more. Any reason why he has gone back and deleted them?
Betpumps

No need for any PMs on this subject. All that is needed is some attention to that guy's attempts to confuse the issue with "information" that should, normally, only be in the realm of the gods (management).

He certainly is not a cadet but rather a low level manager in CIA that is following "his master's voice" to protect what he thinks is a good source of income and continue to fleece the cadets.

Remember his savage reactions to any criticisms about the way CIA management was handling the self-sponsored cadets situation? And he dares come to this forum looking for some brainstorm.....

The self-deletion of his posts are also proof of his crooked intentions.

It is a real pitty that CIA has let a golden opportunity to make a killing in the world of MPL training go by.

No wonder the other Alpha Aviation organizations don't want to be associated with them.

They are as good as the conman that initiated CIA....

Last edited by traveller93; 17th Sep 2009 at 22:05.