PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad cadet pilot programme last test
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2009, 15:48
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, thank you for the question...I am in the process to confirm excatly what happened, I won't spread it on PPRuNe...I think it'll be better to inform EY, anyways...it isn't important until I confirm it. I have established some kind of contact that I must say...really professional & concerned.

Please don't get the picture of me going against Etihad or hating it, I still have the aircraft models in my room & still sure that I'll be one of Etihad Flight Crews, my problem is simple & I hope to get some good feedback from Etihad within the coming few days according to what I got.

For the guys waiting for the email, I think they are still processing, for me, I got a definitive "NO"...i.e. you are way better than me, where I can say I am really proud to have met you guys, anyways, I am in Abu Dhabi, we can still meet when you come for the training...I have alots of ground school preparation materials & other stuff that could help you in your training .

I know that I'll be flying anyways, see you in 2012 in Etihad, I always have a plan B, specially in Aviation, I am preparing for Plan C!, good luck, now the responsiblity starts...takecare, don't be arrogant...although you made it through hundreds of people.

Last edited by malirm; 17th Sep 2009 at 16:06.