PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tories Pinpoint 3 Projects for Cuts
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2009, 13:27
cornish-stormrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cirrus, We might all be pro military but that does not mean we come from a wide variety of backgrounds etc. I would rather as much money as possible is spent on NHS, I will be in hospital on saturday for surgery, 4 days from diagnosis and 10 days from injury. This is what my taxes pay for and I was hugely impressed.

What I want (and I believe the country needs) is a force of well trained and equipped professionals who, though small in number punch well above their weight due to havings awesome skills, a good amount of decent kit and united leadership.

money that is spent on defence goes around, money that is wasted on benefits does not.

We all want good schools, clean hospitals, a gp you can ring up and see the same day and coppers on the streets to nick thieves and even firemen to cut us out of cars and put out fires.

IT IS TIME TO TAKE THE RUNNING OF THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE HANDS OF MEDDLING AMATEURS.

1. accept the fact the NHS does not make a profit, you put money and sick people in and get healthy and fiexed people out to go and earn more money.

2. cut the beauracracy down first, if any doctor spent more than half an hour a day doing notes or paperwork they are being wasted. If a techer has to write more than a paragraph a term on each child they are writing too much,

3. get away from this obsession with league tables, statistics are all lies and each auditor looks at each item differently.

4. Let the boss fire someone who is lazy and useless, that should be reason enough to dismiss them

5. pay someone what their efforts are worth, laziness will get no wages.

6. get the coppers on the streets.

7. have a bunch of lawyers go through the laws and tear up most of the last 12 years of labours balls.

Don't vote for me. I am too grumpy to be a politician, I'd offer world leaders outside.