PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2009, 11:42
Gertie Vow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grow up guys

Everyone knows that employment prospects are weak at the moment and we don't need to go into the reasons for that they are clearly understood.

Do your research and make your own mind up about whether to (try to) enter training and bear in mind that you will not be looking for a job for about 24 months when employment prospects will have changed. My best guess is improved greatly.

When demand for Pilots comes back it will do so with a bang, history tells us that this is the most likely scenario, and the hold pools, lists & data bases will be used up quickly.

Ask yourselves which Pilot training school will be preferred. The one with best reputation for higher quality graduates will be first port of call.

Which one is that? Well CTC has the best rep and has never, as far as I am aware, failed to place a graduated trainee with an airline although there may be an understandable wait.

If I were doing it all over again I would do it with CTC, if they would have me, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it now.