PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tories Pinpoint 3 Projects for Cuts
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2009, 12:29
Doctor Cruces

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Unlike the politicians, I have a memory and I well remember how Maggie and her cronies dealt with the last recession and I am sh1t scared of what they're gonna do when they get in again.

I was cushioned last time, being in the RAF. This time I'm out in a different world and worried about my job, my livelyhood and my home.

From what I've seen of the shadow chancellor, he's an idiot.
I'm fed up of noo labor coming on the box and the radio telling us scare stories about the Tories and nothing about their plans.
I'm heartily sick of the Tories coming on saying that Labour are now bankrupt of ideas and wo betide us if they get in again.

I'd like some of them to tell me exactly what they are planning to do to fix the situation we are in at the moment and not try ans merely frighten me off the "other lot", because I knw that whoever gets in is going to screw me, you and everyone else who works in order to give billions away to the unwashed, whilst starving front line services (civil and military) of cash.

I'm not a fan of Broon per se, he has no charisma on the box, but I doubt very much if Dave will be any better in the driving seat.

Just my personal thoughts and in no way meant to put down anyone elses'.

Doc C