PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2009, 09:22
lucy21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interview Update...

Hi all,

Just a quick update - I had my re-assessment interview yesterday, first thing I would say is make sure you have completed the online personality profiling before you go to the interview as that is what generates the questions they ask you, if you haven't received the email with the link in it, chase the recruiters (I had received it but some other candidates hadn't and had to go away and complete it before they could be interviewed)! The format is very similar to the FI except I only had one person interviewing me this time, they want to know what you've been up to in the last year, how you felt when you were put on hold etc then they ask you the competency based questions like "Give me an example of when a customer pushed you to your limits" etc. It seemed to go well for me (don't want to jinx myself!), I'll find out in the next 2 weeks as they have to send my paperwork off to senior management in Dubai for approval. I had to take 4 passport photographs, a colour copy of my passport and an updated CV, I went in business attire as before and it all seemed very relaxed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :o) xx