PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 16th Sep 2009, 04:57
fly2AK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The interview process is very relaxed and stress free. Your questions will be based off your physch eval. So for example if the physchologist says your impatient they will ask you to tell them a time that required you to exercise patients. The computer testing is basic math, aeronautical information, task management skills, ect.... the sim is 2 approaches one VFR and the other is vectors for an ILS with an engine failure, you will also get a go around on the visual. You will get a sim brief so there will be no surprises. Then you do a pretty lengthy medical, that is pretty much the bulk of the interview. I have earlier post on here that is a little more in depth, it's been a while since I interviewed and there has been a few minor changes but not much I am aware of. Upgrade is looking at about a year to a year and a half. We have been adding some new routes and will continue to add more routes as new aircraft arrive. Destinations are anywhere within 4 1/2 hrs of Dubai. Good luck......Fly