PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AW139 lost tail taxying DOH
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2009, 12:48
blakmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Homebuilt technology

Hi Karma

I had a look at that web site and you are correct. Yet another forum for blakmax to raid. This group are candidates for the Darwin Award (for the person who removed themselves from the gene pool in a spectactularly stupid way.)

Thanks for keeping me on the contact list and I really do hope that some day you get to use my advice. Adhesive bonding is a truly effective and remarkable technology that is getting a bad name from people who do not understand the basics of the technology.

Like Skin King, I don't know how much more I can contribute to this stream. I am trying to make contact with AW and once that happens, obviously that involvement will need to be confidential. I just hope that they don't assume that the new aluminium core boom fixes all their problems and ignore me. There are other issues in the samples I have seen that will not be fixed by one change. They also really MUST do something about their repair surface preparation because the one they currently specify without any doubt will result in disbonds.

Regards

blakmax