PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways On The Slippery Slope
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2002, 04:08
A300Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QR BASHING

Hi MT Qatar and everyone.

Please be assured that I am (or rather was) very passionate about Qatar AW and the success of the company. I have been involved with the company in various external capacities since 1997, and I have always wanted the company to be a success.

However, please clarify the following, since you have chosen to disbelieve my reliable sources quoted in my previous posts:-

- The girl fired for the button incident. If it was not for a missing button, please tell me what it was;

- Cabin Crew manager vanished after his leave and did not return. (I am referring to the gent with the initials EP, and not MB who, as we know, was thrown out for improper financial behaviour.) Why did EP disappear without trace?

- How can you say that the above did not fit with the framework of the airline at present?

- Why is the UK CAA currently investigating QR flightdeck crews who are operating long asian sectors and then onto LHR with minimum rest in between?

- Why are deck and cabin crew now being given days off downroute during layovers, rather than legally at base? During a layover, the crew must abide by strict QR rules and cannot lave the station for any reason. How then can this be classified as a legal off day?

Things at QR are not as good and NOT as legal as they should be. And, MT Qatar, I am speaking from within!!!!!! So, don't patronise me please with your rantings.

Take care all of you and fly safely