PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2009, 23:12
SebbyK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SKOS and Pat

Guys,

I heard this stat several times now, but heard it myself from NATS when i sat my Stage 2. 90% do fail stage 1. I personally found it easy, but then again as you said that this forum has helped loads! I would probably guess that most people on here pass Stage 1. However, you still need to know your maths etc. Some people just can't handle it, and trust me if you struggle slightly at Stage 1, be prepared to be overwhelmed at Stage 2 lol. Stage 1 is about getting rid of the people that can't handle it which is suprisingly to you and me a lot! I read somewhere that someone walked out after 2 exams!
Once you pass stage 1, the odds are in your favour. Something like 55% get through Stage 2 and then 55% through Stage 3. However once you pass stage 3 you aren't guaranteed as about half drop out during college and verification....It isn't easy and you need to be committed. I know for sure that this is what i want, got really excited at stage2 when they brought in a college graduate to talk to us at lunch who is doing his verification.

Not trying to scare you, just saying how it is, you either have what it takes or you don't and there is only one way to find out! So enjoy the experience!

Seb