PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas:Cockpit Access
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2009, 09:55
chainsaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Politicians are ar5eholes!

framer,

You'll be totally wasting your time writing to the Minister my friend!

I've done it a number of times, and I've never had the courtesy of a reply (or even an acknowledgement) from the pr1ck! Also cc'd the PM...........didn't get the courtesy of any response from him either. Why am I not surprised?

I've now realised it's simply a wasted effort, so I've given up, I regret to say.

The same thing happened when I wrote to my local (NSW) member re a matter under the control of Albanese's 'better half' in the NSW bearpit. She was asked the question in the house, stood up, said 'No', then sat down! And that was that........'fcuk you Jack'........one 'concerned' NSW constituent consigned to the sh1thouse! Just like that!

And it's no different in Canberra I'm afraid. Particularly if you ask a question that 'ruffles' some Ministerial feathers!

It seems to me that neither Albanese NOR the PM either understand OR give a 5hit about aviation! It also seems to me from listening to both, that they clearly adhere to the proposition that it's entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Notwithstanding, and despite both 'gentlemen' persisting with the misguided belief of trying to convince the electorate that a turd's a sandwich, they're both still feeding the electorate sh1t!

Dickheads!