PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - We have enough helicopters
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2009, 09:41
Jabba_TG12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afghan helo's comment

I would bet a pound to a pinch of sh*te he was leaned on, heavily, to toe the official line.

"You know the reporter is going to ask you the question... if you value your career in ANY way, you are NOT going to drop us in it."

Its all well and good asking JHC... Ask the guys actually out in the field who have come to depend on them.

Stuart Tootal is entitled to say whatever he likes, PVR'ing allows you to do that...

Reading Danger Close, I like the cut of his jib. I would take his word over that of Ainsworth any day of the week.

And anyway. We've had to deny 2 CH47's recently, so out of the original total of 10, we have 8 left. Therefore we obviously havent got enough, because if that was the case, we would have only have bought 8 in the first place and there wouldnt be any need for the 8 other 10 year old static display ones at Odiham to be reverted to HC2 and "rushed" out there by the end of the year, in addition to the Merlins, would there?

Not that most of the sheeple watching Al JaBeeba, apart from the likes of us with either an active or passing interest in the subject would recognise that though... And, after Dr Kelly, Auntie is never going to s**t on her own doorstep again, is she?