PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amerijet Strike!
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2009, 02:09
jetgo166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry islamorada flyer

Sorry brother, thanks for the help. The person who threw those barbs is an AJT pilot. I got a call from a guy on the picket line, we realized that the person who said "highly paid construction worker" got that line from internal union communications. We know who this agitator is, he is a two time scab. We gave him every chance to change his ways. The guys who have sat for the last two weeks on the picket line have lost half a months salary, and were really damaged by twelve scabs (four crews and a compliant Canadian company). When is every pilot on this forum going to recognize that they are professional pilots, and deserve to be paid a living wage. These strike-breakers steal bread from rank and file workers. They deserve nothing. You want change? Do for yourselves. That is what these brave men and women did. Why do you disrespect them?
Islamorada flyer, I have just had it with these people that pontificate their views, but never show their face when it gets tough. Thanks for backing me and my bitter views towards this vile management. They deserve nothing less than the unemployment line, where they belong. Maybe ten years from now, we will be respected again as a group.