PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The "Smiling Crocodile" Investigated
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2009, 10:54
eben1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Die Krokodil

I have lost an amount of R600.000 with Johan Olivier who now together with his wife and the J.P Olivier Trust is declaring themselves "insolvent" I believe that this is not the first time (Wonderboom Flight School) I was also one of those who believed in good faith that my career would receive "fast track" as advertised by Discovery Flight School, who he represented at the time, now Discovery Crew Resources I believe. The monies was paid into a trust account as advertised with "mile stone" payments and a back payment in the event of non compliance. I was offered an appointment letter on behalf of Allegiance Air, and was informed that the company is not happy with the cadet schemes ran by Johan and that they are going to end his involvement with them. Olivier managed to persuade the Zambian authorities to take over the 737-200 operations between J.H.B and Lusaka and made sure that other pilots including his son reaped the full benefit by completing their simulator training as well as line training with Zambian Airways. My simulator training ended at lesson 9 when the captain who trained with me was signed out without me knowing and sent to Zambia, as they had a shortage of captains for the operation. Four months later after not flying at all I was sent to Zambia for a base check with new cadets, signed out and left with an illegal rating. The C.A.A is busy investigating him and I would appreciate all other “victims” to contact me as I am considering legal action as well as a media campaign to expose JO for who he really is. I can be contacted at 0833240583 or [email protected]