PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways On The Slippery Slope
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2002, 12:35
MTQatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chainsaw,

Hamid bin Ali management style was terrible but is irrelevant. No, I am not spreading propaganda. The most propaganda I have seen comes from the "QR haters". One example is A300Man's other post which says that a South African F/A that was fired for loosing a button. Or the Cabin Crew manager who dissapeared because Al-Baker dissaproved. That is propaganda in its real form because that is not the real reason she was fired and he dissapeared. You guys here twist the facts to suit your argument and to show QR in the worst light.
I have always tried to refrain from personal attacks but I get them all the time, let me tell you those personal attacks do nothing but show that you have to resort to them in your replies.

QR has more than 1800 employees many of them were with the airline from 1997. I don't see a mass exodus from the airline which alone, is enough evidence to suggest that the management knows how to run the airline.

Their have been many who resigned because they can't handle a strict management and in arrogance want to do everything in their way. IMO it is good that they have left the airline because their is no room for mistakes.

And about the website, LBMF has asked about the interview process etc, and I just wanted to say that he kind information about that on their website.

Regards,
MTQatar