PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways On The Slippery Slope
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2002, 11:07
chainsaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MT Qatar,

Get real!!! The Q7 website is NOTHING like what goes on day-to-day with this farce of an airline.

Stop pushing the "glossy apple" image for an outfit that is (and always HAS been) rotten to the core!!!! The original management style of Hamid bin Ali couldn't have been worse, and the present management probably would have been hard-pressed to reach a similar level of incompetence, but by all accounts from the posts on this thread, they seem to be trying pretty hard to match the previous CEO's level of ineptitude!

sirwa69 is right............due process of the law SHOULD apply to those who incur Al-Baker's wrath...........but it doesn't happen in Qatar that way, AS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE SUGGESTS. Where's the decency/democratic processes (that shold apply)/fairness in that sort of a system??? I'll tell you, MT..........NONE!!

This airline does have a chance I suppose, and maybe COULD be a great airline in its own right.............but I don't think it will ever succeed until the mercurial little SOB who heads it (a.k.a. PD) is removed!

I know from bitter experience MT Qatar! You obviously DON'T, so stop the propaganda crap that you're posting.

Last edited by chainsaw; 5th Jun 2002 at 11:25.