PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas S.I.T. Forced Transfers Ballot
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2009, 12:54
The Mr Fixit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome back GR good to see your return to the pulpit after a long abscence ........ I want you to stand on your own two feet not live under the DMM/Managers desk as too many of our bretheren do these days.

QF94 we do not have to 'take it' we didn't during the 18 month fight for a reasonable payrise Is that struggle long forgotten so soon ?
The french created a new word during the war for those who 'assisted' the nazis 'Collaborator' during our war we coined an old word for these people 'Scab'. Today these pieces of dried skin infest Qantas Engineering management.
I may be old school, I may be set in my ways or I simply may be old but I will not forgive, I will not forget and I will certainly not assist them in running my brothers and I into extinction. If they are going to do it then they do it the hard way.

Sydney Heavy sank way too easily with JVs and KCs boots on their heads and all other sections turning a blind eye just praying the company did not turn it's eye upon them well it looks like SIT is next on the list, then MEL... will we again sit idly by ?