PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA's revised GAAP procedures.
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2009, 11:43
MrApproach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a waste of space these so called forums are!

I posted a week or so ago some comments about how I thought Class D GAAP might work; did I miss something about the name of this thread?

No-one including of Dick Smith has tried to debate the subject. Am I wrong, will it work, is there another way? PS Dick. There were attempts to gather together all of the responses from Oakland into one document, but it was specifically forbidden by your GM at the time. An airline pilot I believe, who better to reform Australian airspace!

Just for the record ftrplt the C in ICAO and CASA stands for Civil. Military operations including air bases should be in G airspace. Controlled airspace should be designed for 1. fare paying passengers and 2. other civil IFR aircraft. Military pilots don't even have civil licences, fortunately that does not reflect on their ability or intelligence, I'm only making a point.

Yes, to another thread, our lower controlled airspace is too big, but when comparing it with US airspace don't forget their B, C and D is surrounded by E! Such an elegant solution I believe even the Chinese are working towards it.

Can we start another thread entitled "This is where Dick and his detractors swap insults, please stay off all the other forums"