PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Bomb Plot - 3 found guilty
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2009, 16:05
Xeque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airline Bomb Plot - 3 found guilty

3 found guilty of plotting to bring down a number of airliners using liquid explosive that they had smuggled aboard.

OK. Fine. The 'plot' resulted in countless millions of pounds of British taxpayers money being wasted on investigations and trials and that is what these retards should be paying the price for - not in actually being able to make the plot work because putting together an HDTD explosive from liquids smuggled on board is absolute rubbish.

Read this:- A Good Explosive Recipe

As you can see, many hours of dangerous work are required to make this 'dry' explosive and we are being asked to believe that all this was to be accomplished after departure using an aircraft toilet? Given the amount of time required, how long do you think it would be before irate passengers, next in the queue, were hammering on the door demanding that the occupant vacate?

Hydrogen Peroxide, by itself, is not an explosive. I have some in my house now. We use it to treat cuts and grazes. In the past I have used it as a very effective ink eradicator. OK, you might be able to get the Hydrogen Peroxide on board but what about the other ingredients?

It has all the credence of that other failed human being Richard Reid, the shoe bomber, trying desperately to light his sweaty trainer with a Swan Vesta. Do me a favour, please?

Thanks to Reid and the 3 @ssholes convicted today, flight crew and passengers have to suffer the humiliation, indignity and embarrassment of passing through present day British airport security checks with billions of pounds worth of perfectly ordinary factory sealed goods - drinks, food, cosmetics and toiletries - 'confiscated' from them by morons who are, to all intents and purposes, totally unemployable in any other industry.

The claim is that the cost of investigating the Airline Bomb Plot was 30 million pounds. Why? Police get paid anyway, MI5 James Bond wannabe's get paid anyway. The only ones who benefited, it seems to me, are the ones who finally managed to get off the unemployment register by getting a job in 'security'. Oh, yes, and the lawyers of course.

It would cost more than 30 million in unemployment benefit to the green shirt yobs if their jobs disappeared and that is, probably, what is really behind all this. That and a moribund government's feeble attempt to justify keeping our service personnel on active duty in Afghanistan.

The same bunch of no-hopers just let Megrabe go back to Libya. How long before these three walk free?

Last edited by Xeque; 7th Sep 2009 at 16:19.