PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amerijet Strike!
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2009, 03:42
gtf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if it is covered in black, then assume it is struck cargo and do the right thing and refuse to fly it.
Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think it bad business for everyone to take customers hostages. Do all you can to keep freight from flying on Amerijet, or in a way that brings revenues to Amerijet, but do not punish customers for finding alternatives that have nothing to do with Amerijet, because if you do, customers eventually find out and become ex-customers for life, and absolutely no one wins!

Are you going to refuse transport to a pax who buys a new ticket because his carrier is struck ? Why is a box different ? Why should the shipper be punished for getting another carrier ?

Those of us that have been there and seen the aircraft being loaded with AmeriJet trucks and equipment know better.
Is Amerijet in the habit of doing handling for other carriers ? If not, I agree it is fishy, even if it is set up by a freight forwarder. If yes, then CargoJet is guilty of a particularly bad choice of handler.