PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rules For Self Loading Freight
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2009, 18:36
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few more, if I may be so bold.

Going on from the backpack issue, please do not wheel your out of control wheelie bag over my feet. It hurts!

The person next to you presses the call bell and when the crew member arrives, requests a coffee. You decide you actually quite fancy a coffee too. Please speak up now! Do not wait until the crew member returns with the cup of coffee for your travelling companion!

An odd one, this, but if you do insist on unfastening your seatbelt the minute the signs go off and staying that way for the duration of the flight, would you mind please tucking the seatbelt into the seat rather than leaving it hanging in the aisle. Depending on how they are adjusted, the seatbelt buckle is often at the exact height to crack us across the ankles as we walk past. Again, this hurts. This really hurts!

And finally, it's the end of the flight. The doors are open and disembarking has started. The cleaners/caterers/passengers, or at the end of a long day, the crew are chomping at the bit to get on/off the aircraft. But your adorable toddler has just learnt to walk. And you're very proud! Who wouldn't be? However, do NOT let them toddle down the aisle, holding everyone up and causing the crew to start chewing on nails!

Jsl

P.S. Before I go, a quick question. Time and time again, I see people pushing their wheelie bag down the aisle, usually with the associated steering problems, rather than pulling it as per the norm. Is there any reason for this? I even tried it myself, in case everyone knew something that I didn't, but wasn't overwhelmed with the result....