PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Too Old To Make My Dream Come True?
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2009, 12:09
fvaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pursue your dream

I'm in the same boat as you. Old. Sold the house. But i'll not give up. This is my dream, and i know eventually that industry will recover, this is a cicle, a bad one, but it will end. For exemple in my country if i go back 10 years there were only two companys and 30 airplanes, now, there are 7 companys and 100 airplanes.Only in my small country. But off course if you look back 6 mounth ago, and look 6 mounth in the future, doesnt not look good.But i think that in this industry we have to look further.The passengers travel it will be more demand in the future. Industry and airliners adapt, some disappear and some born. I not disagreeing with the guys that have post there opinions, they have a point that should make you think. But in my opinion, i think that out there somehere theres a place for you, for all of us. Problably you whant to end up in a airbus cockpit, but in the end you will find a job on a ATR, but if you reallly whant to be a pilot that shouldn't be a problem. Pursue your dream.