PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2009, 11:58
HandoverRichard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bitter, sad, yelping puppies

The great thing about this thread is that it is one of only two or three company-specific threads where the employees unanimously defend their company. I think that says a lot. I follow this thread because (of course) I have my application in and it is a very pleasant thread to follow, where everyone is just trying to get on with what pprune is intended for (but rarely is) ie a source of sharing knowledge, tainted only by the unwelcomed, annoying, depraved ramblings that spit from the poisoned minds of two very embittered individuals. We all know there are many, many miserable pilots out there, and probably most pilots are less happy than those under AJV/AJX, and it seems two of them who are especially miserable and jealous are:

Storpikk and Devine Wind:

(with your clever use of and ) this is not the forum for your feeble grieveances. Don't you see you are getting nowhere with any of us here? No one here cares about you or your problems.

To crj705, poundernow, serenity etc: why stoop into these idiots' gutter? You have no need to defend yourselves to these fools. Why waste your time? It's like yelling at a goldfish. Whatever their problem is; whether they are justifying failing an ANA interview or have serious problems in their personal lives (or, probably, both), leave them be. Ignore the fools and they will go away and scream at a wall.

To the 'pitiful pair' who say they "mean no one harm" and then use terms like "hammer may hit your ass" and even threaten: "You step on me, and I will step all over you...That is a Promise": I'll keep this clean as it is a professional forum, but I think we all know the strong language I am really implying when I tell you to "go away", and it hurts you, because you know that everyone else reading this thread is nodding their heads and laughing at you now.

So you're not going to take the $1000 challenge so we can all see you put your money where your toxic little yelping mouths are?

You're not welcome here. Now be gone. No one's interested.

Handover.

Last edited by HandoverRichard; 6th Sep 2009 at 13:00.