PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2009, 09:56
The Yank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D wind,

I find it hard to see what your continued motivation about this topic is?? I also find it strange that you have now removed your posts asking questions about the AJX/AJV policy about upgrading from the RHS and other questions/posts that I am sure you could have asked your friends in the company instead of asking the questions on a public forum. (But those posts are gone now... guess it did not support your argument)

I do not work for either company, but I would like to. I have been a contractor before with 2 other Airlines and am fully aware of the consequences of joining as a contractor. However, I have also been an employee as well, but at the end of the day when a downturn came it did not save our jobs just because we happened to be employees and not contractors.

If you have not applied, and turned down, or currently work for ANA or companies within the group, what is your current interest in it? From other posts that you have made I can only presume you have been turned down by AJX/AJV or burned by JAL ‘cause you seem to be carrying a big chip on your shoulder especially when it comes to contractors and expats both in Japan and other Countries.

Thanks again for telling us about how horrible the worlds economy is and how another company is doing what it can to cut costs. The rest of us never open a newspaper, or keep up with current events in our own industry. Please keep us up to date, but I am just curious as to your agenda. And it seems like I’m not the only one.

Good luck to you dude! With all that negativity you are going to need it.