PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2009, 08:24
crj705

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are free to post your opinions and I am free to offer my rebuttal. You too also need to accept the fact that people may have opinions other than your own and just leave it at that. And to top it off with a threat does not do much to strengthen your position.

People do need to make informed decisions before they come here. It is a contract job which by definition is temporary. Does the economy suck in Japan now? Yes. But, they did show a growth for the last quarter and most signs point to a gradual improvement. ANA continues to seem committed to growth opportunities at NRT and HND and continue to plan for AJX to be part of them. Will it change? I will continue to say what I have been saying.... No one really knows.

For me and a lot of other guys here, this is an outstanding job. Would I come here again if it all ended tomorrow. You bet. The reason I come on here to point out the positive news that tends to be left out is because I would hate for someone to pass up on a great opportunity because of some very negative spin posted on here without the other side of the story.

Please remove your shoes before stepping all over me.