PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2009, 02:34
crj705

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Denial? Show me once where I have said that we are perfectly safe? In fact, if you actually go read my post again, you will find that I say over and over that no one knows what the future holds. You will also find that I have said over and over that everyone here understands that we are contract pilots. You will also find that I have said over and over that we also understand that our jobs are the first to go.

What gets old is the fact that you and storpikk seem to feel the need to come on here and keep reminding us and implying that we are all idiots. What do you want us to do? This is a really good job that is here today and will probably be here tomorrow. Should we quit and go somewhere else because it might not be here next month? The fact is, your guess is not better than my guess. But you both keep coming on here trying to scare guys from coming here. Why is that? And don't keep giving us this BS about trying to warn us.

The fact is that neither one of you work here. No matter how good you think your information is, you are outside looking in with an exceptionally strong bias. Dare I say that everyone that works here, seems to think that things are ok for now. Will it change? Probably... Show me and airline job anywhere that is safe and secure... (Is that still being in denial????)

Don't want to come here because of the 767.........just keeps adding to your credibility.