PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2009, 13:48
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The French press (Figaro, Le Monde, France Soir) in reporting on Arslanian's conversation with aviation reporters on August 31 makes no mention of Arslanian saying anything at all about where the captain was during the final minutes of AF 447.
...................and for one very good reason.............nobody has a clue. The fact his body was the only recovered of the 3 techies doesn t prove a thing as to where he was seating. One can only speculate.
All the BEA will ever be able to conclude, be it tommorrow morning or in 18 months, will only be the most likely scenario..........unless the flight recorders are retrieved. I ve stopped holding my breath on that one.

Look folks, the french press has got to sell paper. Last week it was real estate in Paris supposidly .........affordable ( tons of laugh ), this week it s 447. In summer they come up with the usual " The wisdom of greek philosophers " when everyone is trying to get laid on a sunny beach. I think they call that " Les maronniers " in journalistic terms. Topics they pop out of the hat when they have nothing else to say. Next week it will be the famously dreaded french " La rentree " where doomsday and social Armagedon are the journo s prediction and politicians run for cover. We then quietly move on to Xmas where family turns to be a jolly good thing ( highest rate of divorce claims comes boxing day ) and so on.........
Do yourself a favour, stop reading the french press.