PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: The Ambidji Report – CASA should get their money back!
Old 3rd Sep 2009, 07:44
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 209

There is definitely a conspiracy going on here. ARFOR's real name is Yuri Kutchukokov. He was inserted into this country as a 'sleeper' during the Cold War, with precise directions about undermining aviation. He has long been under suspicion.

I've had similar concerns about Bloggs: erstwhile, witty, and urbane B717 pilot (it's just a bloody front!); but, unlike Kutchukokov, I reckon he's in the pay of the Chinese government. The link? - mining, associated resources, and WA! - throw in Harold Holt as well!. Bloggs went to Portsea once on a family holiday - yeah, right, 'family holiday!' He was spied as a two-year old building a sandcastle on the beach, just after Holt was spirited away on a Chinese submarine.

While these guys are a real worry, my biggie is OZBUSDRIVER. Now, there is a dead-set serious, and nefarious, individual. He lurks under the radar; and it's all to do with a more contemporary threat - oil money and the Middle East. OZ is a plant; and I have it on good authority that in espionage circles he is known simply as 'The Busdriver.' How scary is that?

Beware! And, oh, by the way:

It ain't about the smokescreen that is GAAP vs D. It's about universal FAA D and overlying E.