PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2009, 20:44
First Bag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I doubt anything will happen. Heres a few of your other posts regarding Easyjet at EMA. They all sound very familiar and Easyjet are still at EMA and going strong !

You posted this 2 June 2008

Very strong Rumour as i am not in at work today, but one of my fellow colleague's of mine she is senior crew, that Easyjet are withdrawing from EMA from the end of October, apparently a member of crew was told yesterday that the terms would be either to transfer to LTN as they are having the Airbus and will need additional crew for this as of the 4 crew rule etc...
Or you can take redundancy , i think the latter will be the main one as most crew live in Derby. Notts or South yorkshire way, I know for certain my colleague ***** who lives in Sheffeild will deffo not go to LTN, and my other colleague ***** ********** who lives nr Ashby will not go either as she originally joined Go and will not go all the way to LTN as

You posted this 16 August 20007

Well i am on my days off and in shock !!!
I am a Senior At Easyjet at East midlands and i have been warning you for a long time about this.
Well at home this lunch time, and i thought i would check my intranet site with work and catch up on my Emails, and got one which has shocked me and my fellow colleagues.
Basically as business and pax numbers are down at EMA, our base manager is looking for crew and Seniors who are willing to take unpaid leave from Oct to March 2008.