PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thanks Qantas
Thread: Thanks Qantas
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2009, 12:49
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I well remember doing the dreaded red eye on TAA (B727) and at 0200 this little tacker was driving everyone nuts with his behaviour, including his poor worn out young parents. The flighty out for a leg stretch, picked up the little bloke and brought him up to us, where he was entertained (wearing my hat) with pencils and paper, sharing our tucker, and finally curled up against the Flighty (a father of four) and went to sleep. Peace reigned for another few hours, and the Cabin Manager was able to assure the young parents he was asleep and in safe hands, and for them to get some rest, now days of course the whole crew would be considered phedophiles or a bit suss, (never mind we had 11 kids between us and would rather slit our own throats, than touch a child) the mother would give a press statement "we had no idea he was gone" we would all be DNA tested, called in for tea and bickies, and no doubt get a letter from Gordon and Slater for the stress we caused. The whole thing is nuts, am I glad I flew when I did, you betcha.