PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amerijet Strike!
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2009, 21:08
Dirt1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AJT management has been asking for a union for years. The piss bags are for real. After an 18 hour duty day you have a trash bag full of piss bags. At least they have **** bags now. When I was there (7 years) you were **** out of luck if you had to do anything more than piss. I was a Capt, FO and FE at that place. Then one day they decided to lay off some pilots based on seniority in seat. There were Fo's and Fe's that kept their job with only a couple years in and I was told (amongst others) to hit the road with 7 years in. Anyone who was senior in their seat stayed. Then a month or two later the corrupt and since arrested chief pilot Dave Samor called and offered me my job back. As a new hire captain. Let me get this straight every time one of the guys I flew with upgrades they'll be senior to me. He responded " Well yeah". I told him to get lost and hung up. They deserve what they get. Good luck, to a bunch of good sticks. The flying there is very demanding. Runways under 5000', long duty days, no pay and no pissers. You deserve better.