PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Sep 2009, 19:08
VV001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your reply Fubaliera. I do appreciate your effort to give me some hope here.
I did intercept the radials, briefed and shot the approaches, dealt with the malfunction as well as called for all the appropriate checklists and flaps (on schedule) using the same phraseology as they expected. I do however, have to say that i have never flown an Airbus before and the speed tape was messing with my head. I had also not touched an airplane since February (furloughed on March 1st) and i still walked out of there feeling relatively good!

Guys, you know what's interesting? I asked a question because i have been waiting for 3 weeks now and no answer from Qatar Airways yet. What i got in return was one answer from Fub., and a whole bunch of irrelevant comments from others. This forum will be much more useful if we all just stick to the point.

If you go back just a few pages, you can see that i posted some things about my interview to try to help. So at least be courteous enough to return the favor!!!

Thanks again for the reply Fubaliera

Good luck to all