PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2009, 11:03
lucy21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh my god.....

I have just received an email direct from Emirates asking me to confirm my interest in pursuing a career with them, they're looking at their first new intake being towards the end of this calendar year/beginning of next year - I feel so excited inside I might burst and I'm sitting at work so I can't tell anyone about it!!!!! So many things running through my mind, I've confirmed my interest so now I'll just wait and see - re-interview will be next I think.
The email says; 'Please note that at this stage there is no definite confirmation of an exact date as to when out next course intake will be due mainly to the still unclear commercial 'landscape' that our airline is operating within' They also mention their holding pool in the email so I'd assume they're going to take people from that first in which case new AD's and OD's would probably be mid to late next year for all those of you who haven't yet been interviewed. They also say 'we would be needing to meet you again to determine your continued suitability to join us as crew.' so we will all have to be interviewed again! x