PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA777 stuck "IN" runway at Antigua
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2002, 12:08
Notso Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Few Cloudy, it doesn't change the fact you jumped in, without knowing the full details, to take a cheap swipe at BA. You then received several critical replies to your thought line. You can come out defending yourself all you like, and go to whatever 'station' you think appropriate, but it doesn't escape from the fact you demeaned yourself by attempting to demean BA in such a cheap way. BA may be criticised for a lot, but operationally, it is spot on and up there with the best.

As for the 'amateur policeman' jibe, probably like you, I am a professional pilot who travels widely. I very often log on on expensive and slow downroute connections. I come to RP to catch up with the latest news. Does it not annoy you when people post questions where they should not go, or raise matters in the wrong place. This, like R & N, is the place for hard news and gossip, not for people who want to instigate discussion or ask questions that belong elsewhere, so I make no apology- I shall keep back biting people who should know better.