PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2009, 00:47
Milena

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help me please with your opinions

First of all thanks jaye for saying you like my name

Guys, i have been talking with my family about this, co's they always ask me when i am going to leave. I have a friend who works for Qatar, and she answered all my doubts, she told me that it wasn't terrible , etc. Co's ive been waiting for emirates to come, but now i know that the first persons to go will be the ones who had been selected. So , next year they will have open days, i don't know when. For me it's very complicated because i wanted to work with them but now, i am thinking that all that stuff about going home before 10:00 , and study with women the initial course, it really doesnt bother me at all. Why? because i am not the kind of person who is hanging around after ten o'clock and the initial course is only a month and then that's it. I would like to hear your opinions guys, because my friends don't have any idea about this, and how does this feel but i know you do. Please, it would help me to read what you think and that way i could clear my mind. Thank you all again, you have been very important to me in this moment.

xoxo