PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyEurope
Thread: SkyEurope
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2009, 16:42
Nightfire

Right. I just read it on the Website of the Vienna Stock Exchange. Prague airport threatens that, unless they get some cash by tuesday, they won't handle any more SkyEurope-flights.

SkyEurope declined from commenting. Which is probably all the better - who wants to hear the usual bs anyway.

If their new management were straight, they'd just use whatever cash is left, pay it out to their loyal employees who stayed with them until the end, and then switch off the lights.

By the way: Does anybody know if P.Krisztina is still there? If so, would anybody go and tell her that I have definite proof she was trying to cheat me and several other Hungarian colleagues?
I still have her email, where she told me that I owe a considerable sum of money to SkyEurope, due to a mistake in tax-payments of the last year that I was working in BUD-base. She probably thought that an expatriate is too dumb to be able to cross-check her pointless claims, and would easily be scared into obliging to her claims if she threatens legal consequences.
I hope nobody else gave her any money either, but actually I don't think so.
They claimed more than eight hundred Euros from me. Of course I gave them nothing but a laugh - it's not really my problem in the first place, if their accounting can't do the calculations properly; somehow it matches the company very well though.

I discovered, during my last visit to Hungary, that, in fact, I even got a tax-rebate of nearly 200 Euros for the year 2006.
It pays, to keep all the old papers at home and to go through the trouble of visiting a government-office for an hour and a half. Having a Hungarian wife also helps some! HUAHAHAHA!

Krisztina, I hope somebody somewhere somehow charges you with fraud, and I also suggest that you look for a job at McDonalds instead - they might let you clean toilets.

Jeez, I miss the good old times in Budapest. But this piece of szar we're talking about here is not the SkyEurope that I knew anymore anyway. Rust in pieces, "relax". No sympathy for you.

Last edited by Nightfire; 31st Aug 2009 at 17:32.