PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2009, 16:14
luvly jubbly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, what can I say? Neither pilot noticed any bounce. Neither did any of the cabin crew. Not one of the passengers mentioned anything about it. Neither did the engineer. This aircraft provides a print out after every landing, and even this showed normal parameters. So either the laws of physics are different at BFS, or you "Should have gone to Spec Savers"

You say this place is getting worse. I agree, but I notice you have only been on here approx 1 year. This site did once only have professional pilots on, and we didn't have to keep explaining normal procedures to untrained people....

With regard to your "cover up" story, impossible I'm afraid, as every flight parameter is recorded and monitored in the aircraft's FDM system.

If you're wondering why I'm pretty pi$$ed at your comments, it's because journalists trawl this site and print the stories contained on it. Your unfounded allegations here, and on the GSM page regarding bouncing aircraft and passengers involved in heavy landings are both stupid and damaging.