PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2009, 15:41
jaye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aww thanks hun yep I have a big background in nursing and care work. i started training to be a nurse but had to leave the course after one year because my father was very ill, but since then I've worked in elderly homes and with disabled people. And i did a lot of shop work and restaurant work between the ages of 15 and 21 (im 24 now). My german sucks but i'm giving it a go haha I did it for 6 years in school and got all A's but I can hardly remember any of it now and as for the sign language, it was just something I wanted to do and my local college does a course for one hour every wednesday night so i signed up to keep myself busy. I'm thinking I might even sign up for a public speaking course they do as well, just for the hell of it. I mean it can't hurt, right?

I've got no tattoos, quite a few piercings (18 to be exact - 2 are visible so they're coming out, and i'm not sure if they would count my tongue piercing as visible or not but either way im gonna take it out just incase)

I just really hate feeling like someone has pressed the pause button on my life so im doing as much as possible to keep myself ridiculously busy and building up my CV at the same time. The last 6 months have gone in sooo quickly I'm sure the next 6 will too and then they'll be recruiting again before we know it!