PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2009, 12:22
tigger2k8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clearly im not a pilot but ive never claimed to be one so dont see how thats part of this discussion? but explain to me how people (including myself) witnessed a bounce (like i said not a dramatic one).. and your in here trying to say it didnt happen

how do we know your actually a pilot and not someone whos defending GSM or maybe your are a pilot and just wish to cover this one up?

this place is getting worse now, you witness an event and come here and its deemed as a lie... no doubt you will make a reply squashing everything i just typed but i cant be bothered debating this out when i know what i saw

on a brighter note, has anyone heard what businesses will occupy the 20 retail units? only thing i have heard is possibly a waterstones store as they were featured in one of the CAD drawings of the new areas and it would make sense.. wonder if O'Brians will return, as they didnt really have a choice but to move out... hopefully Subway will appear they'd make a fortune.. one thing i have a concern over is the winter period, if its a repeat of last year (in 2010 tho) then alot of the new stores will almost certainly be losing money

as for the construction area thats appeared on stands 12-15 its going to be about a month before they've finished digging, then i think the next step will be repairing parts of the ramp (pothole city) also it looks like they are going to make a boarding area for stand 12 where the aldergrove bar used to be, as it means they can now use all 4 stands in that area and have 4 boarding gates, instead of 4 stands and 3 gates